Wake up with these Morning Glory Muffins! They're loaded with pineapple, carrots, raisins, nuts and other delicious things!
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Applesauce, unsweetened, no added cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Carrots
- 8 oz Well Drained Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans, Walnuts or Almonds
- 1 cup Raisins, golden or regular
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups of Flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 18-20 muffins cups with liners.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and applesauce.
- Beat in the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 cup of the flour.
- Mix the carrots, pineapple, nuts and raisins in by hand with the last cup of flour.
- Divide the batter among the muffin liners filling each nearly to the top.
- Bake in your preheated oven (350 degrees) for 15-20 minutes.
- A toothpick should come out clean.
- Cool and eat.
Keywords: muffins, breakfast, brunch