New York style cheesecake is a favorite dessert everyone loves! These mini new york cheesecakes are just as easy to make as they are to serve! Assorted toppings dress them up making them an ideal dessert for special occasions!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (2 packages)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 5 Tbs Butter
- 2 1/2 (8 oz) Packages of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tbs. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbs Flour
Topping of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Crush the graham crackers into very fine crumbs. A food processor is great for this!
- Add the sugar and melted butter to the graham cracker crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Press a heaping tablespoon of the crust crumbs into each paper liner.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese and sour cream together at a medium speed.
- NOTE - Beat until the mixture is completely smooth. Any lumps that remain after this point will remain lumps.
- Beat in the sugar and pure vanilla extract.
- Beat in the eggs at a low speed just until mixed in.
- NOTE - Beating at a higher speed or for too long will incorporate lots of air bubbles that will cause the cheesecake to collapse when cooling.
- Mix in the flour at a low speed until mixed in.
- Spoon the creamy cheesecake filling into each prepared liner filling nearly to the top.
- There is enough filling for 24 mini cheesecakes. If you find you ran out of cheesecake batter before all were filled use a spoon to redistribute the filling.
- Bake cheesecakes at 325 degrees for 15 minutes without opening the oven door during baking time.
- NOTE - It is vital you do not overbake these. If you do they will crack and collapse as well as the texture being dense and completely lose the creamy quality.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature then move to a fridge to chill completely before removing from the cupcake pan and peeling off the liners.
- Top with the topping of your choice and serve!
- Store remaining desserts in the fridge in an airtight container.
- If you want bite size cheesecakes you can make this recipe in a mini muffin tin. This recipe should make roughly 60 bite sized cheesecakes. No need to adjust the recipe amounts however, reduce the baking time to 10-12 minutes.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Keywords: mini new york cheesecakes, mini baked cheesecake, recipe for individual cheesecakes