Check out these super cute mini german pancakes! Drizzle with syrup, sprinkle with powdered sugar, or eat’em with fruit! Delicious any way you want them!
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Flour
- 9 Tbs. Butter
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, blend the milk, eggs, salt and flour until smooth.
- Place 1/2 Tbs. butter in 18 muffin cups. Place in the preheated oven and melt the butter to sizzling. This doesn’t take long so keep and eye on it.
- Once the butter is sizzling, remove from the oven and fill the muffin cups about 1/2 full with batter.
- Return to the oven for 13-15 minutes. The edges should be browned and the pancakes puffy.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: german pancakes