These marshmallow popcorn balls are so easy! And unlike other popcorn balls, these don’t become hard and tacky. They stay soft and marshmallowy!
- 12 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Food Coloring
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels and partially popped kernels.
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and food coloring.
- Pour over the popcorn and stir until all the pieces are well coated.
- Scoop out into 5 piles onto wax paper.
- Spray your hands lightly with non-stick cooking spray and press each pile into a popcorn ball.
- Set the popcorn balls on wax paper and give them about and hour to completely set up.
Keywords: popcorn balls, easy popcorn balls, halloween