Macaroni Coleslaw Salad! Two classic salads, macaroni salad and coleslaw all in one! Quick and easy recipe that will be perfect for your next potluck!
- 1 Cup Ditalini Pasta
- 3 Cups thinly sliced Green Cabbage ((about 1/2 a small head))
- 3 Cups thinly sliced Red Cabbage ((about 1/2 a small head))
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Cup Matchstick cut Carrots
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 6 Green Onions
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas ((no need to thaw))
- 3/4 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped up
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Cook the ditalini pasta according to package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse in cold water until the pasta is no longer warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, thinly slice the cabbages, celery and green onions. Peel and chop up the cucumber. Stir the cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, celery, green onions, and frozen peas together in large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients together.
- Stir the cooked pasta in with the vegetables. Pour the dressing over the top and mix into the vegetables and pasta well.
- Cover the bowl tightly and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours. Restir the salad before serving.
This does make a good size salad, so if you want less feel free to cut the recipe in half.
Keywords: coleslaw, macaroni salad