Two classic salads, macaroni salad and coleslaw all in one with a creamy dressing! A quick and easy recipe that will be perfect for your next potluck!
- 3/4 Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tbs Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Ditalini Pasta
- 1 1/2 Cups thinly sliced Green Cabbage
- 1 1/2 Cups thinly sliced Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 3/4 Cup Matchstick cut Carrots
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 6 Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas ((no need to thaw))
- 1/3 Cup Green Bell Pepper, chopped up
- Prepare the dressing by whisking the mayo, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper together.
- Set aside.
- Cook the ditalini pasta according to package instructions. Once done, drain and rinse in cold water until the pasta is no longer warm.
- While the pasta is cooking, thinly slice the cabbages, celery and green onions.
- Peel and chop up the cucumber.
- Toss the cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, celery, green onions, and frozen peas together in large bowl.
- Stir the cooked pasta in with the vegetables.
- Pour the dressing over the top and mix into the vegetables and pasta well.
- Cover the bowl tightly and place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours.
- This salad is great to make ahead. It's good for 3-4 days after preparing!
Keywords: macaroni coleslaw, creamy coleslaw recipe, macaroni salad