Tired of maple syrup for pancakes and waffles? Then you have got to try my lemon cream syrup! It’s sweet, tart, and will brighten up your breakfast!
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Lemon Extract
- In a medium pot over medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, and lemon juice to a boil.
- Boil for 4 minutes while whisking constanting. This will boil over if you don’t whisk constantly.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the heavy cream and lemon extract.
- Serve over your favorite pancakes or waffles!
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Keywords: syrup, lemon syrup