This layered summer salad is a fantastic make ahead, potluck salad! You’ll love the layers of vegetables and salad already topped with dressing ready to go!
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise (use whatever kind you want (reduced fat, olive oil, etc.))
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 3 Cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 3 Cups Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Radishes
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo and sugar. Set aside.
- In a 9×13 pan, layer the ingredients in the following order; iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, celery, green pepper, cucumbers, radishes and peas.
- Spread the dressing over the top of these layers.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and red onions. Cover the salad and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 8 hours before serving.