Instant pot taco chicken is an easy shredded chicken taco recipe with some unexpected ingredients for amazing flavor that will knock your socks off!
- 1.5-2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (This is 6-8 chicken breasts)
- 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing (I ALWAYS use the Olive Garden Brand)
- 1 Tbs. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot.
- Combine and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- Pour the broth, Italian dressing and lime juice in and stir everything around once or twice.
- Close and seal the instant pot lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow the steam to naturally release for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the instant pot and shred the chicken.
- Stir the shredded chicken up in the liquid in the instant pot and serve!
- You can use this taco chicken for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, chimichangas....pretty much whatever you can think of!
Keywords: instant pot, tacos, chicken taco