Instant Pot Chicken Chili is an unbelievably easy chicken chili recipe! Full of chicken, beans, and a spicy kick that’ll knock your socks off!
- 1 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (This is about 3 chicken breasts)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing (I ALWAYS use the Olive Garden Brand)
- 1 Tbs. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1 (15 oz) Can Seasoned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can Petite Diced Tomatoes with Dice Green Chilis, do not drain
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot.
- Combine and sprinkle the seasonings over the chicken.
- Pour in the broth, Italian dressing and lime juice.
- Dump in the drained and rinsed beans.
- Add the can of tomatoes with diced green chilis and stir everything around once or twice.
- Close and seal the instant pot lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow the steam to naturally release for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the instant pot and shred the chicken.
- Stir the shredded chicken back into the instant pot and serve!
Keywords: Instant Pot, chicken chili