If you like hearty soups then pull out your instant pot try this chili recipe! Full of shredded chicken, two types of beans, green chilis and more! The whole family will love this easy low carb meal!
- 1 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (This is about 3 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing (I ALWAYS use the Olive Garden Brand)
- 1 Tbs. Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1 (15 oz) Can Seasoned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can Petite Diced Tomatoes with Dice Green Chilis, do not drain
- Place the chicken breasts in a 6 quart Instant Pot.
- Pour in the chicken broth, Italian dressing and lime juice. I only use the Olive Garden brand of Italian dressing.
- Combine and sprinkle the onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, salt and white pepper over the chicken.
- Dump in the drained and rinsed northern beans and the black beans.
- Add the can of tomatoes with diced green chilis (no need to drain these) and stir everything around once or twice.
- Close and seal the instant pot lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and allow the steam to do a nature pressure release for 15 to 20 minutes, not a quick release.
- Carefully open the instant pot and remove the chicken and place it on a cutting board.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks.
- Stir the shredded chicken back into the instant pot and serve!
- Chicken can be either fresh or frozen.
- You can sub navy beans or cannellini beans for the great northern beans.
- You can sub kidney beans for the black beans.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Keywords: instant pot white chicken chili, instant pot chicken chili, chicken chili instant pot