Add a kick to dinner with my one pan honey sriracha chicken and rice! Quick, easy and just the right amount of spicy heat.
- 2 cups precooked, chopped up Chicken
- 2 Tbs. Butter
- 1/2 cup uncooked Orzo Pasta
- 1/2 cup uncooked White Rice
- 1/2 cup minced Onion
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- 3 Tbs. Honey
- 2 Tbs. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- In a frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter until it begins to sizzle.
- Add the orzo, rice, and onion. Stir constantly and saute' in the butter until the rice begins to turn golden brown.
- Pour in the chicken broth
- Turn the heat to medium low and simmer until the rice mixture is cooked through and has absorbed all the chicken broth.
- While the rice simmers whisk together all the honey sriracha sauce ingredients.
- When the rice is done, turn the heat to low and add the honey sriracha sauce. Mix well.
- Add the chicken, mix well and continue to cook over low heat until the chicken is heated through.
- Remove from heat and serve with chives if desired.
If you want this to have more spicy heat to it just add more sriracha.
Keywords: one pan meal, chicken, sriracha, rice