Juicy chicken thighs in a honey barbecue marinade, slow cooked in crockpot to perfection. Brush thighs with additional honey barbecue sauce and set the glaze under the broiler! Easy Recipe and kid approved!
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 lbs. Thawed Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Whisk together the barbecue sauce, honey and soy sauce. Reserve a 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce, except for the reserved 1/2 cup, over the chicken thighs.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, turn the oven broiler on high.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place a wire cooling rack on top of the foil.
- Using tongs remove the chicken from the slow cooker and place the pieces on the wire rack.
- Discard liquid from the slow cooker.
- Brush the reserved honey barbecue sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Place the pan in the center of the oven, under the broiler, for about 1 minute. This will set the glaze on the chicken.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- If you want to use frozen chicken thighs, then you will need to cook them on low for 8 hours.
- For chicken wings cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Keywords: Honey Barbecue chicken, honey barbecue wings, honey barbecue marinade, honey barbecue sauce