Whether you're looking for an easy appetizer for a holiday party or a sandwich wrap for a quick lunch these ham roll ups are exactly what you're looking for! This classic combination of ham and cheese doesn't take much effort or time to prepare! You can even make them in the morning to pop in the oven later!
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced Black Forest Deli Ham
- 12 slices Provolone or Swiss Cheese
- 1 (12 oz) Jar Sliced Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce or Marinara for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a small baking sheet with tin foil and lightly spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay out the 6 tortillas.
- Layer single slices of deli ham down the center of each tortilla.
- Top with two slices of provolone or swiss.
- Add some roasted red peppers in a line down the cheese.
- Roll them up and place them seam down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the olive oil on the tops and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the parmesan is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Cool slightly and serve with pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.
- You could also dip these in ranch dressing.
- Corn tortillas don't work well but any variety(whole wheat, spinach, etc.) of flour tortillas are great!
- You can roll these up in the morning so you just have to brush on the olive oil and sprinkle with the parm before popping them in the oven in the evening.
Keywords: ham and cheese tortilla roll ups, ham and cheese wraps, baked ham and cheese roll ups