My Grandma's chocolate lasagna is a near no-bake dessert that is also very simple to make. This tried and true is rich, creamy and chocolaty too!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cups Ground or very finely chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup Butter
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 (3.9 oz) pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 (3.9 oz) pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 8 oz. Tub Cool Whip
- 1 Chocolate Bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the flour, pecans, and butter together until well combined. Or use a fork and mix these ingredients until well combined.
- Sprinkle evenly in the prepared 9x13 pan. Pack down with you fingers and bake at 350 for 17 minutes. Cool completely before proceeding.
Cream Cheese layer
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth. Fold in the 1 cup of Cool Whip. Spread across the cooled crust.
- Beat the milk and two pudding mixes until thickened. Pour and evenly spread across cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Spread the 8 oz of Cool Whip on top of the chocolate layer. Grate the chocolate and garnish with the chocolate shavings.
Keywords: no bake, dessert