Let me show you how to make homemade vegetable soup with zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and onions from your own garden! It's keto, gluten free, low carb and just plain healthy!
- 3 Tbs. Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced Celery
- 1/2 cup sliced Carrots
- 1 cup sliced and halved Yellow Squash
- 1 cup sliced and halved Zucchini
- 6 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups pre-cooked and cubed Chicken
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Chop, slice and dice the zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, celery, onions and garlic.
- Cut up the fully cooked chicken.
- Prepare chicken broth.
- Heat a soup pot or stock pot over medium-high heat.
- Melt the butter to sizzling in a pot.
- Add the onions, garlic, carrots, celery, zucchini and squash to the sizzling butter.
- Lightly sauté the veggies.
- Add the chicken.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Simmer until the veggies are cooked through.
- Add salt to taste and the Italian seasoning.
- Get out your soup bowls and dig in!
- - please feel free to use olive oil instead.
- Chicken Broth - I highly recommend using a chicken base instead of bouillon granules. The flavor difference is huge! Chicken base is a highly concentrated chicken stock that has not been dried out.
Keywords: garden vegetable soup, garden vegetable soup recipe, chicken vegetable soup