If you love fresh peach cobblers or peach pies you’ll love my recipe for a fresh peach pound cake loaf! An easy recipe for a peach dessert you’ll love!
- 2 Cups, skinless, small diced peach chunks (roughly 2 large peaches)
- 12 Tbs. Butter, room temp. (1 1/2 sticks)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, room temp.
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- Prepare peaches as described in my post above and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until completely smooth.
- Beat in the sugar and cream well.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Beat in half the flour.
- Fold the remaining flour in by hand with the peaches.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Tent with foil to prevent over browning.
- Bake for an additional 40-45 minutes. A toothpick should come out with sticky crumbs.
- Cool completely, remove from loaf pan, slice and devour!
Keywords: fresh peach, peach pound cake, peach cake