This marinated chicken is my family’s favorite! It is so tender and full of flavor. The marinade is a snap to whip up and grilling time is minimal.
- 12–14 Chicken Tenderloin Strips ((or 6–8 Chicken Breasts))
- 2 Cups Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbs Spicy Brown Mustard
- Place the chicken strips or breasts in a gallon size ziploc bag. Set aside.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the soda, soy sauce, veg. oil, garlic and mustard. Pour over the chicken in the bag.
- Zip the bag shut and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or 6 hours for best results.
- Fire up your grill and grill marinated chicken on each side until chicken is cooked through and has an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Cooking times vary depending on size of chicken strips or breasts.