Need a cute, yet spooky Halloween treat? Look no further! Try these adorably eerie eyeballs made from oreo truffle balls.
- 36 Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 12 oz White or Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1/4 cup Green Candy Melts
- Assorted Eye Candies
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Crush the oreos, cream filling and all, into fine crumbs. Mix the crumbs well with the cream cheese.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized globs of oreo mix and roll in your hands to make balls. Try to get 36 truffle balls. Place the balls onto wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Once all the balls are rolls, place them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the truffle balls are in the freezer melt the almond bark according to package instructions.
- Melt the candy melts according to package instructions and pour melted melts into a squeeze bottle.
- Dip the oreo truffle balls into the almond bark, allow the excess to drip off and place them on wax paper. Immediately drizzle with the green candy coating and place an eye on the top.
- After the eyeballs have harden you may serve them or store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: Halloween, spooky