Don’t let the simplicity of this recipe fool you! These easy turtle pretzels aka rolo turtle pretzels, are absolutely amazing! It's always good to have easy treats that kids can make almost entirely on their own! Plus they're addictingly delicious!
- Square Grid Pretzels
- Pecan Chips
- I have not added measurements for this recipe because the amount of easy turtle pretzels will depend on how many Rolos you have.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Unwrap the rolos.
- Lay out the as many pretzels as you have Rolos across the baking sheet.
- Unwrap the rolos.
- Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Rolo.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pecan chips onto the melty Rolos and top with an additional pretzel.
- Cool and eat!
- You can top each rolo with a pecan half instead of another pretzel.
Keywords: rolo turtle pretzels, rolo pretzel turtles recipe, pretzel rolo turtles, easy rolo pretzel turtles