Easy Lemon Cream Pie is a no bake dessert that’s melt in your mouth creamy as well as brimming with the perfect amount of lemon flavor!
- 1 (3.4 oz) package Cook and Serve Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1 (3.0 oz) package Lemon Jello
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 (8 oz) Containers Cool Whip
- 1 (9 inch) a Pre-made, store bought Walnut Pie Shell
- Whisk the pudding mix, the jello mix and the 2 cups of water together in a pot on the stove.
- Bring it to a boil over medium high heat.
- Remove from the heat, pour in a bowl, cover with saran wrap and chill.
- Once it has cooled beat in one container of the cool whip. Beat it well so that it’s smooth and no lumps remain.
- Fold in 1/2 of the second container of cool whip.
- Spread into the walnut pie shell.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Slice and serve with the remaining 1/2 container of cool whip.
If you are allergic to nuts or just don’t like them you could use a graham cracker crust instead.
Keywords: lemon pie, no bake pie, pie