This easy chicken cordon bleu is a real crowd pleaser. Moist marinated chicken, topped with ham and melted cheese. Need I say more?
- 6–8 Chicken Breasts OR 12-14 Chicken Tenderloin Strips
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1 Cup Italian Dressing (I use the Olive Garden brand)
- 6–8 slices Thin of Deli Ham
- 6–8 slices Swiss Cheese
- Whisk together the mayo and Italian dressing. Place chicken pieces in a large ziploc bag and pour the mayo/Italian dressing mix over. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Drain the chicken from the marinade and place each chicken piece on the baking sheet leaving a little space between each one. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake chicken breasts for about 50 minutes (juices should run clear, internal temp should be 165) OR bake the chicken tenderloins for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Line another baking sheet with tin foil and move baked chicken to fresh pan and top with ham slices then swiss slices. Place back in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: chicken, chicken cordon bleu