This easy carrot sheet cake is the ultimate spring dessert! This moist carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting will have you hooked after one bite!
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3/4 Cups Canola Oil
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Flour
- 3 (4 oz.) Containers Baby Food Carrots (see note)
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, room temp.
- 6 Tbs. Butter, room temp.
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until they are well beaten.
- Add the sugar and oil. Mix well.
- Add the baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon and flour. Mix just until combined.
- Stir in the baby food carrots and mix well.
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
- For the cream cheese frosting, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Frost the completely cooled carrot cake. Store in the fridge.
Keywords: carrot cake