Looking for an easy appetizer? These homemade meatballs are easy, made from ground beef and are baked not fried. These juicy little meaty balls of flavor are ready in 30 minutes! They also freeze really well! Just bake what you need to add them to spaghetti or a meatball sub!
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Minced Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pkg. Meatloaf Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with foil and lightly spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the barbecue sauce, onions, eggs, meatloaf seasoning, breadcrumbs and milk together.
- Incorporate the ground beef until all the ingredients are mixed together well.
- Use a small cookie scoop to measure out and place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you want to freeze the meatballs for future use follow steps 1-5. Then freeze the raw meatballs on baking sheets lined with wax paper. Once they are frozen remove them from the baking sheets, toss them in gallon size ziploc bags and put them back in the freezer. They will take about 5 minutes longer to bake.
Keywords: easy meatballs, beef meatballs recipe, ground beef meatball recipe, easy beef meatballs