Easy alphabet soup is fun for kids and nostalgic for grown ups! This soup is quick, easy and so much better for you and doesn’t come from a can!
- 8 Cups Vegetable Broth (read notes about broth in post)
- 12 oz. package Frozen Mixed Vegetables ((carrots, corn, green beans, peas))
- 1 Cup small cubed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Alphabet Pasta ((trust me this will be enough))
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- In a soup pot, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add the mixed vegetables, potatoes, and alphabet pasta. DO NOT add the diced tomatoes yet. Boil until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes. Bring back to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve!
I found the alphabet pasta in the Mexican food section at WalMart.
Keywords: soup, abc soup, alphabet soup, vegetable soup