You'll love these melt in your mouth double chocolate banana muffins! Eat these muffins made with cocoa and a few chocolate chips with a tall glass of milk!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with 15 muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir the sugar, egg, and melted butter into the bananas.
- Stir in the cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the flour and mini chocolate chips just until combined.
- Fill the muffin cups about 2/3s full and bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. A toothpick should come out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
Keywords: chocolate banana muffins