Trust me this is not your average potato salad. It has a special ingredient. This recipe will have you hooked after the first bite!
- 6 Cups Potatoes, cooked and cubed small ((This is about 6 medium potatoes))
- 6 Large Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 5 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Dill Pickles, diced
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbs. Dill Pickle Juice
- 1/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Peel, and boil the potatoes until they are cooked through. Drain and put them in the fridge until they are completely cool. Cut into small cubes.
- Hard boil 6 large eggs. Cool completely, peel off the shells and dice.
- Crisp and crumble the bacon. Thinly slice the green onions and dice the pickles.
- Place the cubed potatoes, diced eggs, crumbled bacon, sliced green onions and diced pickles in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and pour over the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Stir until everything is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with additional bacon and green onions if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: potato salad