Potato salad is an potluck, barbecue and outdoor holiday staple! This recipe is hands down the best one you'll ever try! Dill pickles and bacon make this all the difference!
- 6 cups Potatoes, cooked and cubed small ((This is about 6 medium potatoes))
- 6 Large Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 5 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickles, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 Tbs. Dill Pickle Juice
- 1/4 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/4 tsp Onion Salt
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Peel, and boil the potatoes until they are cooked through. Drain and put them in the fridge until they are completely cool. Cut into small cubes.
- Hard boil 6 large eggs. Cool completely, peel off the shells and dice.
- Crisp and crumble the bacon.
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegar, dill pickle juice, sugar, onion salt, celery salt and white pepper.
- Cube the potatoes and dump them in a mixing bowl.
- Shell and chop the hard boiled eggs and add them to the mixing bowl.
- Add the crisped and crumbled bacon.
- Thinly slice the green onions and dice the pickles.
- Add them to the mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix to distribute and coat well.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional bacon and green onions if desired. Serve and enjoy!
- Russets work best for this potato salad.
Keywords: dill pickle potatoes salad, dill pickle potato salad with bacon