This creamy version of a classic soup will become your new favorite! Made from scratch, full of flavor and ready in as little as 30 minutes!
- 1 Cup diced, Carrots
- 1/2 Cup chopped, Celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped, Onion
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/8 Cup Flour
- 6 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups small cubed Potatoes
- 2 Cups chopped cooked Chicken
- 2-3 Cups of Queso Quesadilla or Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups uncooked Medium Egg Noodles
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Sauté the carrots, celery and onions in the butter until slightly soft.
- Stir in the flour. Mix until smooth.
- Add the chicken broth a little at a time until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Add the potatoes
- Bring to a low boil.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat until some water in a different pot and cook the egg noodles.
- Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the soup.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the cooked egg noodles.
- If you want a smoother soup you can add 6 oz of Quesa Blanca Velveeta instead.
Keywords: creamy chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, cheesy chicken soup