These cranberry crumble bars are quick, easy and great for sharing! You’ll love their oatmeal cookie bottom, sweet cranberry filling and crumbly top!
Oatmeal Cookie Bottom:
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Quick Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 (14 oz) can Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tbs. Cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup of brown sugar well.
- Add the vanilla, and the egg.
- Stir in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the quick oats and cup of flour.
- Dump into the prepared baking dish and press it with lightly floured hands to cover the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the cranberry sauce and cornstarch well. Spread it over the oatmeal cookie bottom in the baking dish.
- In a food processor, pulse to mix the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and flour together. Add the butter and pulse until well combined and crumbly. Mix the old fashioned oats into the crumble by hand and sprinkle over the top of the cranberry sauce layer.
- Bake in your preheated oven (350 degrees) for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Keywords: cranberry sauce, bar cookie