Have you tried this cinnamon syrup with ground cinnamon? This creamy pancake syrup only need 6 ingredients and take just 10 minutes to make! I even have a video to show you how to make this delicious pancake syrup!
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract ((pure is best but optional))
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Measure the sugar, corn syrup, and water into a pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Boil for 4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Immediately whisk in the evaporated milk, vanilla and ground cinnamon.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles, french toast or other yummy breakfast food.
- Store leftover syrup in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge for up to a month.
- Reheat in the microwave.
- Agave may be subbed for the corn syrup.
Keywords: creamy cinnamon syrup, cinnamon syrup, cinnamon syrup for pancakes, flavored pancake syrup recipe