Looking for something other than maple syrup to drizzle over your pancakes? Try this cinnamon cream syrup! It’s quick and tasty!
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 (12 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract ((pure is best but optional))
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Measure the sugar, corn syrup, and water into a pot. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Boil for 4 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Immediately whisk in the evaporated milk, vanilla and ground cinnamon.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles, french toast or other yummy breakfast food. Store leftover syrup in the fridge.
Keywords: syrup, pancakes