Attention Chocolate Lovers!!! This one's for you! Lose yourself in these rich chocolate truffle cheesecake bites! Need I say more?
- 100 Mini Cupcake Liners
- 32 Chocolate Creme Filled Oreos (This is a bit more than one package)
- 3 (8oz) packages softened Cream Cheese
- 1 (14 oz) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 (12 oz.) Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Eggs
- Chocolate Jimmies (optional)
- Count out 100 mini cupcake liners and place them in mini cupcake tins.
- Crush the oreos including the creme filling into fine, crumbly crumbs.
- Measure 1 tsp of oreo crumbs into each of the 100 cupcake liners. If you have remaining crumbs just divide them up among the cupcake liners.
- Press down the oreo crumbs with your fingertips.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until completely blended and smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips and beat into the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat in the eggs just until combined and smooth. Don't overbeat in the eggs or your filling will puff up too high and fall in.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into the oreo crusted cupcake liners and fill them right to the tops of the liners.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. I usually bake these in 2 batches. Cool to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chocolate jimmies for a dressed up look if you desire.
Keywords: chocolate, cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake, dessert