In the mood for something different? Try these amazing Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies! Not only are they are soft and chocolatey, they are quick and easy too!
- 12 Tbs. softened Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs. Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar
- Beat in the egg and milk.
- Add the baking powder, salt and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Stir in the flour and oatmeal.
- Scoop the cookie dough out onto the prepared baking sheets by the tablespoonfuls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and eat!
Keywords: oatmeal cookies, homemade, chocolate