Hey Cheesecake lovers! Check out these easy peasy, chocolaty, rich, easy to take and share chocolate crumble cheesecake bars!!!
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or foil if you desire.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter. Once melted and smooth, mix into the graham cracker crumbs until it comes together in a crumbly mixture.
- Reserve a 1/2 cup of chocolate crumbs and press the rest into the prepared pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla beating them just until combined.
- Pour the filling over the crust and sprinkle the reserved crumbs over the filling.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The edges should just barely be starting to brown and the filling set.
- Cool completely, then chill for 4 hours before cutting and serving.
Keywords: cheesecake, cheesecake bars