Loaded with chocolate chips these tender muffins are easy and quick to whip up for breakfast or brunch! Make them in just one bowl and be enjoying light and fluffy muffins in 30 minutes or less!
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare 18 muffin cups by placing liners in them.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Make sure to squish the brown sugar lumps.
- Add the milk, egg, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir into the dry ingredients until half way incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in just until batter is mixed together.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3's of the way and bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- A toothpick will come out clean. The tops should not brown.
- 18 muffin cups are one regular size 12 muffin cup muffin tin plus half of one more tin.
Keywords: Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins, simple chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip muffins