What can you add to your Caesar salad to take it to the next level? Chicken and pasta! This Chicken Pasta Caesar salad is loaded with those and more!
- 1 (12 oz) box Veggie Rotini
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Cups Cooked, chopped up chicken
- 1/2 Cup chopped Red Onion
- 1 (12 oz.) Bottle Brianna’s Asiago Caesar Dressing
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas, thawed
- 2 Avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped up
- 1 Cup Parmesan
- Cook and drain the pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water until completely cooled.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop up and rinse the romaine and iceberg lettuces and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooled pasta, chopped up chicken, and chopped red onion to the lettuces. Toss to mix.
- Add the Asiago Caesar Dressing and toss to mix.
- Divide salad up amongst 4 dinner plates.
- Top each salad with equal amounts of chopped up hard boiled eggs, avocados and a 1/4 cup of peas.
- Sprinkle the salads with parmesan and croutons!
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: caesar salad, pasta caesar salad