Can't choose between a chicken Caesar salad and a pasta Caesar salad for dinner? Now you don't have to! This pasta salad with Caesar dressing is loaded with chicken, veggie rotini, lettuce and lots of healthy vegetables! Let me show you how to make this easy dinner recipe is perfect for those hot summer nights too!
- 1 (12 oz) box Veggie Rotini
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 cups Cooked, chopped up chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Onion
- 1 (12 oz.) Bottle Brianna's Asiago Caesar Dressing
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Peas, thawed
- 2 Avocados, peeled, seeded and chopped up
- 1 cup Parmesan
- Cook and drain the pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse with cold water until completely cooled.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop up, rinse and spin the romaine and iceberg lettuces.
- Put lettuces in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooled pasta, chopped up chicken, peas, avocado chunks and chopped red onion, to the lettuces. Toss to mix.
- Add the Asiago Caesar Dressing and toss to mix.
- Divide salad up amongst 4 dinner plates or low bowls.
- Top each salad with chopped up hard boiled eggs, and extra avocado slices if you wish.
- Sprinkle the salads with parmesan and croutons!
- Serve immediately!
- Spinach can be added to the lettuces if you choose.
- Any kind of rotini works here. You can even sub penne or bow tie pasta as well.
Keywords: chicken pasta caesar salad, pasta caesar salad, pasta salad with chicken, caesar salad with chicken