Check out this kid friendly casserole full of chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, and pasta coated in alfredo sauce! It's as easy as it is delicious!
- 12 oz Bowtie Pasta
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 8 0z. Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked, chopped up Chicken
- 8 oz little Diced Ham
- 1 cup thinly sliced, Green Onions
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1 1/2-2 Cups shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and dump into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chopped up bacon.
- When the bacon is nearly done, add the sliced mushrooms and sauté' them while the bacon finishes cooking.
- Drain the excess bacon grease and add the bacon and mushrooms to the pasta.
- Add the chicken and diced ham.
- Add the green onions and mix all the ingredients to evenly distribute.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the pasta mixture and mix well.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the Italian Cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving!
- You can use a store bought alfredo or use my recipe for Alfredo Sauce from scratch!
Keywords: Chicken cordon Bleu recipe, chicken cordon bleu casserole