Carrot Cake Oreos Recipe
Carrot cake oreos are an easy, sweet tooth satisfying sandwich cookie! Great for sharing with that carrot cake addict in your life!
- Author: Mindee
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (not including chilling time)
- Cook Time: 8 minutes (per batch)
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 24 Carrot Cake Oreos 1x
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Carrot Cake Cookies:
- 1 box Carrot Cake Mix
- 6 Tbs. Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbs. Butter (softened)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the cake mix, butter and eggs until well combined.
- Scoop out by 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. I can usually get 20 to a pan.
- Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. When cooled frost one cookie with the cream cheese frosting then top with another.
- Store cookies in the fridge.
Keywords: carrot cake, homemade oreos