If you're a carrot cake addict, this recipe to make these Oreo sandwich cookies is one you don't want to pass up! Just 3 ingredients for the cookies plus some cream cheese frosting for this tasty treat!
Carrot Cake Cookies:
- 1 box Carrot Cake Mix
- 6 Tbs. Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbs. Butter (softened)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the cake mix, butter and eggs until well combined.
- Scoop out by 1/2 tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. I can usually get 20 to a pan.
- Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. When cooled frost one cookie with the cream cheese frosting then top with another.
- To make cream cheese frosting, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla and powdered sugar until combined and smooth.
- Store cookies in the fridge.
- Sometimes carrot cake, cake mix is seasonal. You can use spice cake mix in it's place.
Keywords: carrot cake oreos, oreo carrot cake, cake oreos