Are you ready for the ooey, gooey, fudgy, caramely, nutty, out of this world experience of these caramel fudge nut brownies? Read on if you dare…
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 2/3 Cups Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbs. Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Slivered Almonds
- An 11 oz. Bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- 3 Tbs. Heavy Cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg yolks, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the salt and cocoa.
- Slightly crush 3/4 cup of the slivered almonds and mix them into the batter with the flour.
- Press the brownie base into the prepared baking dish.
- Melt the caramel bits in a double boiler or in the microwave. Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Pour over the brownie base and swirl with a butter knife.
- Sprinkle the remaining 3/4 cup of almond slivers over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving. The edges may stick a little at first, but once you loosen them it will be fine.
Keywords: Caramel brownies, turtle brownies