My Buttermilk Cornbread recipe is not only quick and easy, it makes an incredibly tasty and moist cornbread that your whole family will love!
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- 1 cup Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and buttermilk. Stir until well combined.
- Add the baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Stir in the cornmeal and flour. Mix until few lumps remain.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. A toothpick should come out nearly clean with a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
Keywords: cornbread, thanksgiving