Give your meal a little pop with this brussel sprout slaw! Easy to make, but hard to stop eating! This make ahead salad compliments beef, chicken or fish!
- 6 Cups Thinly Sliced Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Large Honey Crisp Apple, Diced
- 1 Cup Salted and Roasted Sunflower Kernels
- One Bottle Brianna’s Real French Vinaigrette
- Slice, diced and prepare your ingredients.
- Toss the sliced brussel sprouts, red onions, matchstick carrots, diced apple pieces and sunflower kernels together
- Coat generously with the french vinaigrette. I used about half the bottle.
- Toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight. This allows the flavors to absorb and blend. The vinaigrette will keep the apples from browning.
- Add more dressing and toss before serving.
Keywords: brussel sprouts, salad, coleslaw