Broccoli Ranch Cashew Salad, a simple side dish that even broccoli haters love! The extra crunch of cashews makes this salad extra special!
- 4 cups heaping bite size Broccoli pieces
- 4 cups heaping bite size Cauliflower pieces
- 4 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 lb Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing *see note at end
- 5 oz can Cashew halves and pieces
- Cut up the broccoli and cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Slice up the green onions. Cook and crumble the bacon. Toss the broccoli, cauliflower, green onions, and bacon with the ranch dressing. Toss in the cashew right before serving so they don’t get soggy.
- *I NEVER use pre-bottled ranch dressing. I use the Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix that you add milk not buttermilk to.
Keywords: salad, potluck, vegetable, broccoli