Berries and Cream Jello Salad is so light, fluffy and melt in your mouth delicious that you won’t believe what an easy recipe it is!
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. Strawberry or Raspberry Jello
- 1 (3 oz) pkg. Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Strawberries (or 2 cups Raspberries) (*see note at end)
- Combine the jello and pudding mixes in a pot with the water. Whisk together and bring to a boil over med-high heat. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap or a lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Dump the now chilled jello into a mixing bowl and beat until it is smooth and there are not any lumps.
- Beat in the cool whip.
- Fold in the berries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
*Strawberries or raspberries may be fresh or frozen. If using frozen berries thaw and drain before using.