Homemade sloppy joes are perfect for busy weeknights! This copycat manwich sauce recipe makes this family favorite a quick meal in 10 minutes. No need for a slow cooker, just blend up and add to browned ground beef!
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Barbeque Sauce of your choice
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Celery Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients.
- Blend or process well.
- Mix into 2 lbs. of browned ground beef.
- Serve on buns!
- The sauce freezes very well. Feel free to double or triple the amount. I generally only need 1 lb of sloppy joe so I divide the sauce in half and freeze half for next time. Freeze sauce in an airtight container in portions of 1 cup sauce per pound of ground beef you plan to use.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Keywords: homemade sloppy joe recipe, manwich sauce recipe, sloppy joe sauce without ketchup, sloppy joes without ketchup