Good warm or cold, these quick and easy banana oatmeal muffins are a great way to start your day and keep going all the way to lunch!
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Mashed Bananas ((about 4 bananas))
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Beat in the baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- Switch from beaters to a wooden spoon at this point to avoid over mixing. Stir in the mashed bananas, oatmeal and flour. Stir just until mixed together.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes over until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs and the tops are lightly browned.
Keywords: banana bread, banana muffins, oatmeal