Craving a traditional sauce to go with your fish? No worries, you can make your own with this DIY recipe! It's so easy! Capers give this sauce an authentic taste that you just can't get from a bottle. With only 4 ingredients this homemade recipe is ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/3 cup Dill Pickles, minced (Seriously. Minced, not diced.)
- 1 Tbs. Capers, minced
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Measure out the mayo and worchestershire sauce.
- Whisk them together in a small mixing bowl.
- Mince the dill pickled and capers.
- Mix them into the mayo mixture.
- Either serve immediately or cover and put in the fridge until you're ready to use.
- This tartar sauce is good for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
- You can made this hours or days in advance. Doing so allows the flavor to fully blend making it taste even better.
- Subbing miracle whip for the mayo will alter the flavor of this sauce and it will end up much sweeter.
Keywords: tartar sauce with capers, best tartar sauce, easy tartar sauce,